Regis Archives FAQs
In light of the current health crisis, Regis College Archives will be operating at a limited capacity until January 9th 2021 (subject to change). Please direct all urgent questions and requests to Dr. Kathryn Edney at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your query is not urgent, it will be answered after January 9th 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience this may pose on your operations and research.
How do I schedule a research appointment in the Archives?
- We will reopen for in-person research visits after January 9th, 2021. Please email the Regis Archivist at email@example.com to schedule your research visit.
I have a research query, who do I ask?
- For urgent research questions, please contact Dr. Kathryn Edney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the Archives currently accepting collection donations?
- The Archives will resume accepting donations after the reopening of the university.
My donation is urgent. How do I donate materials to the Archives?
- For urgent donation questions please contact Dr. Kathryn Edney at email@example.com.
How do I gain access to yearbooks?
- Regis Yearbooks are digitized up to 2017 and can be accessed through the following link: https://archive.org/details/regiscollegearchives
I need a syllabus, who should I ask?
- Please direct all syllabi requests to Gail Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Kathryn Edney at email@example.com.
I am an FYS student and need urgent help with research, who do I contact?
- For assistance with the First Year Seminar assignment, please make a research consultation appointment at the Regis College Library by following the link: https://libguides.regiscollege.edu/contactus?_ga=2.58345258.1667611543.1602088028-528240892.1571323424